- Form REG001: Application for Registration in New Zealand for holders of prescribed
- Form REG002: Application for registration for the following categories:
New Zealand Dental Registration Examinations - This form will be sent to applicants who have successfully completed the New Zealand
Dental Registration Examinations.
Overseas Applicant with Prescribed Qualification - This form will be sent to applicants who submit the eligibility form ELIG005. If the Council is satisfied that you are eligible to apply for registration you will be
issued with an eligibility letter, stating that you are eligible to apply for registration.
Application for Registration in New Zealand for holders of non prescribed qualifications seeking individual assessment under
s15(2) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 (the "Act"). This form will be sent to applicants who complete and return
eligibility form ELIG002, if the Council is satisfied that the combination of qualifications,
training and experience is equivalent to a prescribed qualification.
(Refer to the relevant Registration pages for further details for each branch of oral health).
- Form REG003: - New Graduate Application Form 2012: This application is for 2012 graduates
(undergraduate or postgraduate) of New Zealand qualifications who are seeking registration in New Zealand. This application is only
valid until 31 March 2013.
- Form REG004: Application for the removal of an exclusion on the registered scope of practice
of hygienists, therapists or orthodontic auxiliaries. This form is only valid from 22 June 2011, as the fees associated with this form only
comes into operation on this date.
- Form REG005: Application for Registration in an Additional Scope for Registered
- Form REG006: Application for registration in New Zealand for newly qualified Orthodontic
Auxiliaries with prescribed qualifications
- Form REG007:
This application is to be used by unregistered persons, who have previously been removed from the Register, and wishes to be Restored,
under section 145 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, to the Dental Register.
- Form REG008:
Application for registration in New Zealand by virtue of the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997.
- DE001 Application for enrolment to Written Examination
- DE002 Application for enrolment to Clinical Examination
Annual Practising Certificates / Retention
- Form D1: Application for Certificate of Good Standing
- Form D2: Advice of Change of Address
- Form D3: Advice of Name Change
- Form R001: Referee's report on an applicant for registration as an oral
Current fees can be seen on the Schedule of Fees page.